Car Rentals: (401) 944-9800 Truck Rentals: (401) 274-3003
Christy's Auto Rentals has been operating for 30 years in the Rhode Island, and the greater market. We take pride ourselves in doing the right thing, and leading by example, displaying positive energy, and being open minded.
Christy's Auto Rentals is a locally owned, and operated rental car, and truck company who works closely with collision centers and insurance companies to assure our customers are provided a superior service while in need of a replacement rental vehicle. We provide delivery of rental vehicles to local collision centers, insurance companies, or customer’s preferred locations.
Christy's strives to provide a streamlined process, with an exceptional service level to our customers in need. We differentiate ourselves from competitors by many things, including delivery service, and a thorough understanding of specific customers’ needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of our rental vehicles to our customer’s locations, collision centers, and insurance companies throughout the area.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Driving rental vehicles to our customers, collision centers, insurance companies.
• Ensure a positive customer experience by effective management of rental process, to include qualifying the renter and accurately completing contracts.
• Communicate all relevant customer feedback to Office Manager in order to facilitate ongoing changes in our service and prices to drive continuous improvement within our business.
• Support and service accounts (body shops, dealerships, etc.) by delivering cars, and positively representing company to customers of the accounts.
• Protect company assets by adhering to company policies and procedures
• Clean and service vehicles to current quality standards to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provide assistance to customers with efficient and professional etiquette
• Work with a positive attitude to enhance company’s market presence and interoffice atmosphere.
• Effectively manage time to assure all company goals and rental deliveries are completed on time.
• All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
• Ongoing employee training and development
• Opportunity to grow within one of our business units
• Proven time management skills: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment.
• Good attention to detail.
• Positive and energetic personality.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record!