Search Our Rentals
Top-Notch Pickup Truck Rentals in Providence
When you need a reliable vehicle for hauling heavy items or personal goods, rent a pickup truck from Christy’s. We provide pickup truck rentals for a variety of reasons such as moving furniture and appliances, transporting construction equipment or landscaping materials, or when your personal vehicle is in the shop and you need a dependable insurance rental. Choose from two sizes of pickup trucks at Christy’s:
- Mid-size trucks
- Full-size trucks
we have a variety of pickup trucks to rent!
Affordable Insurance Replacements
At Christy’s, we make renting a pickup truck quick and easy when you need an insurance replacement. We work with all body and auto repair shops in the greater Rhode Island area. All you need to do is make one phone call and we do the rest!
- Make your appointment at the body or repair shop and let them know you need an insurance rental.
- The auto shop will call Christy’s to set up the pickup truck reservation.
- We deliver the pickup truck rental to the repair shop on the day of your scheduled appointment.
- When you pick up your newly repaired vehicle, simply leave the rental truck at the shop.
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are renting a truck for business or personal use, we are honored that you have chosen Christy’s. With our friendly staff, affordable rentals, and personal customer service, we will always do our best to serve our customers according to their unique needs.
- Locally owned and operated since 1972
- Specialize in insurance rentals
- Late-model or brand-new truck rentals
- Clean and sanitized vehicles
- Best value for the price
Locally Owned Car & Truck Rental Company
Christy’s Car & Truck Rental is proud to offer exceptional customer service and a wide range of affordable and immaculate pickup truck rentals. Request a quote today by calling us at (401) 944-9800. We also provide minivan rentals, passenger van rentals, cargo van rentals, and more. Located in Johnston, we have been serving Providence, Warwick, and the greater Rhode Island area since 1972.